Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 years in the making

Just to let you know a little bit of how this site came to be.

Carrie:

I was married at 27...and had lived at home till then. My husband had also lived at his family home till we married which his age was 24. Between both of us we had ALOT of "STUFF" collected along the way.

I travelled and collected. He had childhood collections, motorbikes and "guy" stuff.

I am also into crafts...that can be a task to manage, and he is the fix it man (i love him for it)...so that comes with tools.

I moved to Queensland to be with my husband. A few days after when he had settled in after the honeymoon the moving truck arrived with all my belongings.

I had ALOT of "STUFF"...all things i THOUGHT mean't something to me.

I ended up having a room upstairs that ALWAYS had the door closed.

That room then travelled downstairs when our baby girl arrived.

It was named the "JUNK ROOM".

I can now say after many trips to the charity shops, giving back belongings to others and downsizing,
We are getting rid of the last of it all and having a GARAGE SALE!

My husband cleaned out the garage and his belongings and said "I didn't realise i had so much "STUFF".

The whole point of this little story is, just that one line my husband said.

"I DIDN'T REALISE I HAD SO MUCH STUFF"

My goal, and the goal we share at Sunshine Organising is to help you get through your "STUFF".
I now feel free and ready to do the things i want to do, and i feel inspired to help you do the same.

Carrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment