Monday, March 26, 2012

A very inspired make-up artist

Over at Luna Makeup, a post on this makeup artists blog caught my eye. It's basically what I've been doing to complete my winter wardrobe. I have 3 more key items to possess: A pair of boots and 2 short cardigans to wear with skirts. Other than that i'm set..

I used to work in retail and knowing how early winter stock comes in (while we are still sweating away in Qld temps), i can't stress enough to you ladies and gentlemen that you need to start winter shopping NOW!

Before you know it there won't be anything left and you'll be freezing your tootsies off and wearing frumpy clothes from 2 seasons ago.

So check this post out by Ami. http://www.lunamakeupandbeauty.com/2012/03/organised-shopping.html

Carrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment